One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the worst fritterers are those wasting over £500 each on takeaways every year in unnecessary eating haste and waste.’
- ‘We, but not he, are fritterers.’
- ‘It is to be a waster of time, a fritterer of opportunities, and so on.’
- ‘Now, which five of you fritterers of time are going to step forward for your own opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this dubious pyramid scheme?’
- ‘If the fritterer is a mother, she gets another check too.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.