One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Wheelchair-bound and wearing a prosthetic leg, he was enraged when frisker tried to confiscate his amulet, an M - 16 bullet that hung on his keychain, at the final security check at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.’
- ‘It has 180,000 immigration officers, Customs agents, airport friskers, Coast Guard personnel and others.’
- ‘This means heavier pats from heavy-handed friskers.’
- ‘While this is standard operating procedure, they only had a couple friskers at each door, and five or six security guards looking lethargically over the crowd.’
- ‘Hand-and-foot monitors are provided at high traffic boundaries and friskers at the rest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.