One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Brisk winds move through Sydney, but they never bite the skin with unbearable frigidness.’
- ‘Despite temperatures above the frigidness that we expect for early January, the sun still swings its lowly, fleeting winter arc.’
- ‘The vibrant colors used accentuate the lushness of a forest, the frigidness atop high mountains, and the bleakness of a smoky factory.’
- ‘The blue tones definitely convey the feeling of frigidness.’
- ‘And yet for all the general frigidness of the whole environment, I wasn't really feeling too cold.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.