One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Brisk winds move through Sydney, but they never bite the skin with unbearable frigidness.’
- ‘The vibrant colors used accentuate the lushness of a forest, the frigidness atop high mountains, and the bleakness of a smoky factory.’
- ‘And yet for all the general frigidness of the whole environment, I wasn't really feeling too cold.’
- ‘The blue tones definitely convey the feeling of frigidness.’
- ‘Despite temperatures above the frigidness that we expect for early January, the sun still swings its lowly, fleeting winter arc.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.