One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A car that is rolling frictionlessly at a speed of 77 meters/second will be able to climb an altitude of 300 meters before it comes to rest.’
- ‘Social Reader was intended to disseminate information quickly and frictionlessly.’
- ‘Companies have to attract cash from customers and capital from the markets fairly frictionlessly.’
- ‘I'd argue that the best leaders are capable of moving frictionlessly from one mode of operation to the other.’
- ‘Knowledge should be shared more easily and frictionlessly than is currently the case.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.