One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Regularly or habitually; often.‘they go abroad frequently’
regularly, often, very often, all the time, habitually, customarily, routinely, usually, normally, commonlyView synonyms
- ‘Because there is less trauma to the eye, the procedure can be repeated frequently.’
- ‘These pictures frequently turn up in company reports and on the business pages.’
- ‘Why do mindless vandals frequently ruin our beautiful parks and public buildings?’
- ‘Our regulars use it frequently to see if the line is long or how busy it is.’
- ‘He has frequently bemoaned the absence of sequins and glitter in recent national finals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.