Regularly or habitually; often.‘they go abroad frequently’
regularly, often, very often, all the time, habitually, customarily, routinely, usually, normally, commonlyagain and again, time and again, over and over again, repeatedly, recurrently, continually, constantlymany times, many a time, lots of times, on several occasionsoftentimesoft, oft-timesView synonyms
- ‘Because there is less trauma to the eye, the procedure can be repeated frequently.’
- ‘Our regulars use it frequently to see if the line is long or how busy it is.’
- ‘He has frequently bemoaned the absence of sequins and glitter in recent national finals.’
- ‘Why do mindless vandals frequently ruin our beautiful parks and public buildings?’
- ‘These pictures frequently turn up in company reports and on the business pages.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.