One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The dependence on signal frequency of the output–input ratio of an amplifier or other device.
- ‘Compressionists fiddle with the picture's frequency response and the data-transfer rate of the digital bit stream because generally, the higher the transfer rate, the better the picture.’
- ‘Because of variations in circuit frequency response, the recovered levels of the 404Hz and 2804Hz tones will be different than that of the 1004Hz tone.’
- ‘The system response signal divided by the input signal represents the frequency response of the system.’
- ‘The frequency response was 0.05 to 100 Hz.’
- ‘The stated frequency response is 30 Hz to 90 Hz.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.