One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Alongside the criticisms of fraternizers and materialism existed a strong admiration for U.S. efforts to alleviate German deprivation.’
- ‘The VSLF issued an order to open fire on all fraternizers.’
- ‘Contrary to Levin's assumption, most fraternizers were motivated by factors other than revenge or defeatism.’
- ‘He never wanted to be known as a fraternizer with the enemy.’
- ‘Fraternizers comforted the enemy in time of war in return for privileges at a time when most people were suffering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.