One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This franticness makes them appear really desperate and sometimes ruins the connection.’
- ‘Through broadcast news, we've all seen the franticness of worried seniors, spending the night in long lines hoping for a shot of the scarce flu vaccine.’
- ‘The meeting between the seniors and the young ones mitigates the franticness of the young, refutes prejudice and encourages and fosters patience and tolerance.’
- ‘Through the rain hammering on all the men she could hardly see faces, but there was a feeling of franticness and fear.’
- ‘There is, with such activities, a sort of build-in franticness and distraction, even a low-level near-panic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.