One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We listen to their music, evaluate their stage-banter and take note of their haircuts, shoes and general sense of foxiness.’
- ‘The berries had a rather mild fruity flavor flavor, without any hint of foxiness.’
- ‘He is equally adept as an artist and a producer of others; he has his own charitable foundation dedicated to improving conditions in his native Haiti and, in person, radiates a sleepy-time foxiness.’
- ‘The muzzle shall not be sharply pointed and there shall be no evidence of snippiness, foxiness or whisker pinch.’
- ‘The wines are inexpensive, and occupy a small special niche, which has been subject to some derision, in part because of foxiness and sweetness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.