One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Those who broke away from Enfantin began to call themselves Fourierists, although they no longer attacked marriage.’
- ‘An interesting sidelight to the premature panic of Guadeloupe planters in 1847 was their willingness to sponsor a Fourierist ‘association’ community for freed slaves.’
- ‘While distinguishing between various schools of thought - Functionalist, Saint-Simonian, and Fourierist - Papayanis strongly objects to the conventional characterization of any of these schools as ‘utopian.’’
- ‘The difference between the Functionalists on the one hand and the SaintSimonians and Fourierists on the other was that the former did not question the existing social and political order.’
- ‘In the latter stages of his story Delano stresses the effort to secure financial support from the national Fourierist movement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.