One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A function derived from a given function and representing it by a series of sinusoidal functions.
- ‘In this case, we grab 1,024 samples at a time and compute the discrete Fourier transform using the fast Fourier transform algorithm.’
- ‘These correlation functions and their Fourier transforms, the spectral densities, can be obtained directly from MD trajectories.’
- ‘First, we developed a smoothed series based on an inverse Fourier transform of the reference series.’
- ‘The numerical computation of the Fourier transform was done with the well-established two-dimensional Fast Fourier Transform algorithm.’
- ‘The amplitudes of each of the component sine waves in the Fourier transform expresses the relative contributions of each frequency of variation to the periodicity of the original data.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.