One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Distance from the likely west coast anchorage to the fortifiable peninsula is about 25 nautical miles.’
- ‘School based screening, usually performed by a school nurse, is a fortifiable process for mass screening.’
- ‘If this meant the relinquishment of territory to achieve dominant and fortifiable terrain and features, so be it.’
- ‘Like so many fortified or fortifiable hilltops in Tuscany, San Gimignano's site bore Etruscan and later Roman military settlements in ancient times.’
- ‘And fortifying food with vitamin A has become increasingly feasible as fortifiable foods penetrate the markets of the poor in a number of countries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.