One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘School based screening, usually performed by a school nurse, is a fortifiable process for mass screening.’
- ‘Distance from the likely west coast anchorage to the fortifiable peninsula is about 25 nautical miles.’
- ‘And fortifying food with vitamin A has become increasingly feasible as fortifiable foods penetrate the markets of the poor in a number of countries.’
- ‘Like so many fortified or fortifiable hilltops in Tuscany, San Gimignano's site bore Etruscan and later Roman military settlements in ancient times.’
- ‘If this meant the relinquishment of territory to achieve dominant and fortifiable terrain and features, so be it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.