One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the way in you're resting formlessly in peace, and equanimity, and awareness, and bliss.’
- ‘Therefore, the best leader will act formlessly and effortlessly and will not seek victory in all circumstances if it is not beneficial to his troops.’
- ‘It's funny that the postwar children have come to be regarded as a formlessly liberal generation when, as I recall, one of the main projects was to confront the dark side of humankind in order to learn how it might be neutralised.’
- ‘But despite its meticulous construction, upon casual listen the album can appear to be almost formlessly wispy.’
- ‘But it is not my way to relax and be happy about this state of affairs, not when I can be formlessly anxious instead.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.