One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But despite its meticulous construction, upon casual listen the album can appear to be almost formlessly wispy.’
- ‘It's funny that the postwar children have come to be regarded as a formlessly liberal generation when, as I recall, one of the main projects was to confront the dark side of humankind in order to learn how it might be neutralised.’
- ‘On the way in you're resting formlessly in peace, and equanimity, and awareness, and bliss.’
- ‘But it is not my way to relax and be happy about this state of affairs, not when I can be formlessly anxious instead.’
- ‘Therefore, the best leader will act formlessly and effortlessly and will not seek victory in all circumstances if it is not beneficial to his troops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.