One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Dual-phase steels, which feature hard martensite particles in a soft ductile ferrite matrix are also highly formable.’
- ‘For most dual phase steels, and also for highly formable interstitial free steels, the stress-strain curves do not conform to the Ludwig's equation.’
- ‘The composites are formable with normal aluminum metal-working techniques and equipment at warm working temperatures.’
- ‘These are materials that are both strong and formable.’
- ‘These steels possess an extraordinary combination of ultra-high-strength and fracture toughness and at the same time are formable, weldable, and easy to heat-treat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.