One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other advantages include good formability and most important, excellent weldability.’
- ‘Lead remains in batteries, but it's no longer utilized as a finishing material for steel to improve formability.’
- ‘The copper-free alloys of the series have many desirable characteristics: moderate-to-high strength, excellent toughness, and good workability, formability, and weldability.’
- ‘These primary crystals do not have a substantial effect on strength but affect appreciably the formability, fatigue resistance and surface finish.’
- ‘The low carbon steel, of course, has excellent formability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.