One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You still have to tend your risotto, pouring in the liquid as it is absorbed, but your arm can now rest up for the more important task of lifting forkfuls of yummy arborio rice to your mouth.’
- ‘Mac bit into a forkful of the scrambled eggs and found them mildly spiced with a flavor he couldn't name.’
- ‘Do you sometimes long for a taste of your mom's beef dumpling or a forkful of warm wild blueberry pie in a flaky crust?’
- ‘It tastes marvelously clean between forkfuls of spring greens in cherry tomato vinaigrette, which comes on the side.’
- ‘I lifted up a forkful and let it drop back onto the plate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.