One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That was at the end of August, and the car, twice badly shaken, was a forfeiter for the rest of the season.’
- ‘The leader might also make up something embarrassing for the forfeiter to do such as yawn until someone else yawns or recite a silly tongue twister perfectly.’
- ‘These realities are unbeknownst to the forfeiter of the information, and yet we are compelled to act as a reluctant voyeur.’
- ‘There, we played more games, except this time we have forfeiters eat up the plate of food we ‘filled-up’ before each set of the game.’
- ‘If the forfeiter applies for reconsideration or submits to court in duration, the legal system institution will take part in the reconsideration or lawsuit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.