One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then there is also the Reserve Bank which has its hand deep in the Foreign exchange market buying out forex.’
- ‘When you look at a Bureau de Change board, there is the offer and bid side to the forex.’
- ‘In forex, as in the stock market, any deviation from the norm can cause large price and volume movements.’
- ‘In forex, crosses are defined as currency pairs that do not have the USD as part of the pairing.’
- ‘Another point to note is that there was never enough money being sold at the auctions, so people resorted to other outlets where they could buy the forex they needed.’
- ‘The pricing of money occurs on the foreign exchange market, also known as forex.’
- ‘Others had imported fuel in very large quantities in anticipation of price increases, whilst forex was unprocedurally externalised.’
- ‘At first I thought it was one of those days when they don't feel like trading because there is too much forex to handle.’
- ‘While forex can keep pouring in, other than payments for imports, there are not many outflows.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.