One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some original editions wrote it with the term ‘predateurs’ while others use the term ‘prediteurs’ (foreseers).’
- ‘But the foreseers do not believe this is the last time a war over land will occur between these neighbors.’
- ‘They are sort of foreseers of our future, because they have already experienced what we have yet to face.’
- ‘‘Take me to this magical foreseer you speak of,’ Goldwing ordered.’
- ‘If the inexpressibly terrible is a sign of modern times, then Goya is not the prophet of modernity but the ultimate foreseer of the modern nightmare.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.