One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So the adjacent bridge was, at the time of construction, one which would be foreseeably used by people who had been drinking because the bridge was the only practicable means of getting from that area back to the rest of the town.’
- ‘Chemicals that individually are not found to be hazardous may foreseeably be deadly when combined.’
- ‘The jury system is foreseeably inefficient in many different ways.’
- ‘And if that's so, then these sorts of searches, even based on foreseeably imperfect evidence, are quite permissible.’
- ‘Telling him where she worked didn't foreseeably increase the risk of anything.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.