One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The basis upon which we attack the Commissioner's judgment was that he had failed to look at the issue of breach insofar as reasonable foreseeability was concerned.’
- ‘The test of foreseeability is an objective one; but the fact that the first defendant was at the time a 15-year-old schoolgirl is not irrelevant.’
- ‘When a case falls within one of these situations or an analogous one and reasonable foreseeability is established, a prima facie duty of care may be posited.’
- ‘Once penetration is proved to be voluntary and intentional, there is no result, or resulting event, the foreseeability of which needs to be considered.’
- ‘It is not a totally unprincipled choice since the degree of foreseeability required may be varied with the kind and extent of the damage, and the nature of the relationship between the parties.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.