One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of accounting skills to investigate fraud or embezzlement and to analyze financial information for use in legal proceedings.
- ‘At the moment you have a significant rise in the forensic accounting business in Australia, a very significant increase.’
- ‘He specialized in forensic accounting, business valuations and complex accounting matters.’
- ‘Regan's work in forensic accounting has expanded the profession's vocabulary and broadened the definition of an accountant.’
- ‘The lack of forensic accounting on this is a complete joke.’
- ‘She's been involved in numerous fraud and financial investigations and has lectured on the topics of fraud and forensic accounting both locally and abroad since 1995.’
- ‘It is the country's only professional course focusing on fraud examination and forensic accounting.’
- ‘They got an awful lot of forensic accounting to do.’
- ‘So we saw good encouraging growth from both forensic accounting and in financial services.’
- ‘Itching for his next challenge, he began asking his dad about forensic accounting and career opportunities at Hemming Morse.’
- ‘Much like its gritty crime-scene cousin, forensic accounting tries to piece together the circumstances of a crime by reviewing physical evidence.’
- ‘Tim Phillips says that in recent years there's been a significant increase in the business of forensic accounting.’
- ‘His disclosure remained a difficult and significant problem and a proper forensic accounting was required.’
- ‘My workload comprises an interesting mix of forensic accounting and corporate finance.’
- ‘Mr Brown instead focused on the decisive contribution which "forensic accounting" can make to the fight against the terrorists.’
- ‘They are actually better at forensic accounting work than a High Court judge would be, he said.’
- ‘The University of Auckland is planning to introduce a dedicated paper in forensic accounting as demand grows.’
- ‘This designation identifies specialists in investigative and forensic accounting, and financial litigation support.’
- ‘Lastly, let me talk a little bit about forensic accounting.’
- ‘Stanley's efforts subsequently inspired the late broadcaster Jack Webster to dub him "the founder of forensic accounting."’
- ‘Mr. Joslin has considerable experience in forensic accounting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.