One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be aware of (an event) before it happens.‘he foreknows his death like a saint’
prophetic, predictive, visionaryView synonyms
- ‘He had explained that, for the purposes of their discussion, he was assuming that God does not cause the events he foreknows: he knows them because they happen, rather than their happening because he foreknows them.’
- ‘First, the short answer to the question whether God can foreknow contingent events is no.’
- ‘In the eyes, God declares his knowledge, by which he foresees and foreknows all.’
- ‘It is through the Dandy that the artist foreknows his double nature.’
- ‘Rather, God foreknew the Fall, so He programmed creatures with the information for design features for attack and defense that they would need in a cursed world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.