The simulation of physical attributes such as weight in computer gaming and virtual reality, allowing the user to interact directly with virtual objects using touch.
- ‘Additionally, the game's combination of force feedback and snappy sound effects will have you looking forward to knockout punches.’
- ‘A commercially available simulator for venepuncture has force feedback to simulate the feel of the cannula entering the skin and vein.’
- ‘The default mouse/keyboard combination works extremely well but there's also support for gamepads and joysticks including those with force feedback.’
- ‘The force feedback works in a variety of applications such as your operating system of course, and any production applications you use in your OS.’
- ‘If you're in the market for a new joystick and don't demand either force feedback or extra buttons, this model is certainly one that would seem to merit strong consideration.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.