One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Depending on the group, a foraminiferal shell may be made of organic compounds, sand grains and other particles cemented together, or secreted crystalline calcium carbonates.’
- ‘The Gracisce packstones contain a rich foraminiferal assemblage, composed of larger and planktonic foraminifera along with authigenic glauconite.’
- ‘Furthermore, foraminiferal growth is often strongly allometric, and in many foraminifers the shape of the chamber changes during ontogeny.’
- ‘Simulated foraminiferal shells based on the moving-reference model indicate that their variety is much wider than for morphotypes developed by fixed-reference models.’
- ‘The basal stromatolite beds at both of the present localities contain large numbers of the foraminiferal disaster taxa Rectocornuspira kalhori and Earlandia sp. to the near exclusion of other forms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.