One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Furthermore, foraminiferal growth is often strongly allometric, and in many foraminifers the shape of the chamber changes during ontogeny.’
- ‘The basal stromatolite beds at both of the present localities contain large numbers of the foraminiferal disaster taxa Rectocornuspira kalhori and Earlandia sp. to the near exclusion of other forms.’
- ‘Depending on the group, a foraminiferal shell may be made of organic compounds, sand grains and other particles cemented together, or secreted crystalline calcium carbonates.’
- ‘The Gracisce packstones contain a rich foraminiferal assemblage, composed of larger and planktonic foraminifera along with authigenic glauconite.’
- ‘Simulated foraminiferal shells based on the moving-reference model indicate that their variety is much wider than for morphotypes developed by fixed-reference models.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.