One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At about 3 weeks of age workers leave the hive as foragers who gather pollen and nectar and are exposed to a more variable environment.’
- ‘It is relatively easy to imagine that information about food will be available when foragers gather in groups to rest.’
- ‘In both cases, a forager arriving at a patch consumes all the accumulated resource.’
- ‘A hive entrance was blocked for 1 min, and four returning foragers were collected in individual plastic vials.’
- ‘Okay, if you hang on a bit, some forager with business acumen may sell some to your local greengrocer and he'll pass them on to you with a 100 per cent mark up.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.