One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Again, I'm gonna have to provide the folksiness here, so here goes.’
- ‘Call it Farmer's Almanac folksiness, but ‘they’ say bad things come in dozens.’
- ‘He is an actor who has it all: down-home folksiness and art-house weight, megaplex sex appeal and a deep sense of complex characters.’
- ‘The show opened with a jokey singalong that felt rather forced in its back-porch folksiness.’
- ‘The folksiness, the simpleness, simply repels them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.