One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The limerick is a fixed-phrase folkloristic genre, meaning that the reciter performs a given text exactly verbatim each time s/he narrates it.’
- ‘The story is about cultural beliefs, which are the essence of folkloristic transmission.’
- ‘It additionally contributes important new pieces to the anthropological and folkloristic study of many different segments of Northern Irish society.’
- ‘His style varies from modern to folkloristic, but his colors are always bright and fresh.’
- ‘This helped to change folkloristic notions of authenticity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.