One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The limerick is a fixed-phrase folkloristic genre, meaning that the reciter performs a given text exactly verbatim each time s/he narrates it.’
- ‘The story is about cultural beliefs, which are the essence of folkloristic transmission.’
- ‘This helped to change folkloristic notions of authenticity.’
- ‘It additionally contributes important new pieces to the anthropological and folkloristic study of many different segments of Northern Irish society.’
- ‘His style varies from modern to folkloristic, but his colors are always bright and fresh.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.