One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This instrument is deeply and lovingly ingrained into the folkloric traditions of its people.’
- ‘No analysis connects themes to their historical context, literary tropes, or traditional folkloric continuums.’
- ‘Each band chooses a historical, cultural, fantastic, or folkloric theme.’
- ‘This becomes a sort of folkloric knowledge, and it's what many people will be basing their impressions of the Smith case upon.’
- ‘The Congo is rich in folkloric tradition, and generalizations are difficult in a country with dozens of ethnic groups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.