One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Congo is rich in folkloric tradition, and generalizations are difficult in a country with dozens of ethnic groups.’
- ‘No analysis connects themes to their historical context, literary tropes, or traditional folkloric continuums.’
- ‘This instrument is deeply and lovingly ingrained into the folkloric traditions of its people.’
- ‘Each band chooses a historical, cultural, fantastic, or folkloric theme.’
- ‘This becomes a sort of folkloric knowledge, and it's what many people will be basing their impressions of the Smith case upon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.