One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fundamentally this album reminds me of the raw, languid folkiness of Beth Orton.’
- ‘And yet, armed with crafty pop hooks, scuzzy lo-fi folkiness and a grubby hat, that's exactly what he did.’
- ‘One Dove's only full-length, Morning Dove White, combined Balearic chill with Neil Young folkiness and arcing feedback.’
- ‘Instead, he favours earnest folkiness, drawn from the less fashionable end of the late - 60s singer-songwriter boom.’
- ‘Again, here's some much-needed folkiness that Molly can't seem to deliver: When I was growing up in Samson, Alabama, there wasn't much to do.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.