One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See folk dance
- ‘Kindness, a poignant domestic tragedy combining drama, live music and folk dancing, is performed on May 21, 24, 28 and 30.’
- ‘They loved to sing in the little kids’ school choir and to do the simple folk dancing in groups.’
- ‘The folk dancing, some Israeli, some Eastern European, some authentic and some not, alternated with the DJ's music all night.’
- ‘She and her sister launched into an Irish folk dancing routine, standing side by side as they kicked up their heels.’
- ‘From year one through graduation, their comprehensive curriculum includes folk dancing and mime.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.