One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Nutrients supplied to the leaves of a plant.
- ‘I can always see a difference in my roses when I use Monty's joy juice as a foliar feed with my fungicide.’
- ‘I've also given the pepper plants a magnesium foliar feed as one of them has leaves which are turning yellow.’
- ‘Ferrous sulphate applied as a foliar feed works well also, because the leaf uptake portion is quick.’
- ‘Here at the Natural Gardener, we use John's Recipe as a foliar feed every other week through out the year.’
- ‘I have written about the wonders of using liquid kelp as a foliar feed in my book on growing tomatoes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.