One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The freshness of effect that is produced by Moon Shadow's naive perception springs from child focalization.’
- ‘In Scarlet Sister Mary, shifts in focalization between omniscient and limited perspectives delve frequently into Mary's consciousness.’
- ‘The novel hides its subversive ideology behind Oshinica's focalization, masterfully using it to challenge the establishment.’
- ‘But what she can do is force a shift in focalization - an even rarer feat in the context of this particular narrative.’
- ‘But the greatest narratological weapon has been focalization, i.e. the point of view or perspective from which an event is described.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.