One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for flying dragon
- ‘Here's where we also saw a flying lizard zoom from one side of the yard to the other to land on the side of a tree where we could study it through our binoculars.’
- ‘As they grew closer I could see that they were flying lizards.’
- ‘Though only birds, insects, and bats can truly fly, many animals, such as flying squirrels and flying lizards, have evolved wing-like flaps of skin for floating - at least briefly - on air.’
- ‘Bru-shon roared to his camp, gesturing to the giant flying lizard.’
- ‘The group ran toward the black flying lizard, as did all the other surrounding ranchers who were toiling in the field.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.