One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for flying dragon
- ‘Though only birds, insects, and bats can truly fly, many animals, such as flying squirrels and flying lizards, have evolved wing-like flaps of skin for floating - at least briefly - on air.’
- ‘As they grew closer I could see that they were flying lizards.’
- ‘Here's where we also saw a flying lizard zoom from one side of the yard to the other to land on the side of a tree where we could study it through our binoculars.’
- ‘The group ran toward the black flying lizard, as did all the other surrounding ranchers who were toiling in the field.’
- ‘Bru-shon roared to his camp, gesturing to the giant flying lizard.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.