One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The weather in the UK doesn't allow for many days of consistent flyable conditions.’
- ‘The idea is to create a network of volunteers who would be willing to donate, or loan, their old, but still flyable, gliders and gear to instructors.’
- ‘There is nothing much worse than a bunch of hang glider pilots sitting around on a flyable day questioning the meaning of their lives.’
- ‘Another deal was struck which would see Dick and his crew get the plane flyable, take it Long Beach and put it up for sale.’
- ‘If an aircrew makes errors in evaluating an engine failure, they can lose a perfectly flyable aircraft.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.