One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The council has warned all fly-tippers they risk prosecution - along with other ‘environmental criminals’ like fly-posters and litterers.’
- ‘But at 5.30 pm the same day the fly-tippers were back filling it up again with beds, doors and carpets.’
- ‘We are fighting back against the litter louts, the illegal fly-tippers and fly-posters and the vandals who deface the city with graffiti.’
- ‘We urge anybody not to tackle fly-tippers but to note the vehicle registration number and report it to the council.’
- ‘Clearing up after fly-tippers costs the Council a lot of time and money each year and we are determined to catch those who do it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.