One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They'll work the phones and canvass the neighborhoods, and on election day, they'll send flushers out to drag voters to the polls.’
- ‘The animals still at the zoo were starving and filthy, the zookeepers gone, the zoo stripped of everything from cleaning supplies to toilet flushers.’
- ‘If the building only contains manual toilet flushers instead of the self-flushers, then there should be an alarm above the toilet that sounds every time there is no flush.’
- ‘Auto flushers have been installed to improve hygiene, although they require vigilance to make sure rundown batteries are replaced on time.’
- ‘Innovations in touchless technology have made it possible to install an automatic flusher without ripping out existing fixtures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.