One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Under fluoroscopic, CT or ultrasound guidance, small needles can be placed in areas of abnormality, and samples can be taken for cytologic or pathologic testing.’
- ‘On the second hospital day, after the chest CT exam, this pulmonary abscess was drained under ultrasound and fluoroscopic guidance and a sump catheter was left in place.’
- ‘He or she is available to open other supplies as requested during the procedure and operate fluoroscopic controls as requested by the radiologist.’
- ‘The right pneumothorax was found to be loculated, and was drained by interventional radiology who placed two chest tubes into the locules under fluoroscopic guidance.’
- ‘The radiologist operating the in-room CT fluoroscopic control panel stood on the right near the foot of the CT table.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.