One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For several years, the research team has been using fluorination as a chemical step toward creating designer nanotubes.’
- ‘This reaction is not merely of academic interest - F2 Chemicals in Preston has now scaled up the fluorination of various b dicarbonyl systems for manufacture.’
- ‘In addition, fluorination could profoundly affect the electron density of the sulfur atom.’
- ‘In particular, the coupling constant associated with fluorination of Trp, 3 in gA, (the fluorination coupling constant), was found to be consistent with expectations from molecular modeling.’
- ‘Within the last couple of decades dental health improved in the United States due to widespread water fluorination and, toothpastes and mouth rinses enriched with fluoride.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.