One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In 35 years of fluoridation no Irish Government has ever established our total daily fluoride intake from all sources.’
- ‘Fluoride used in water fluoridation is a poison, a toxic by-product of the fertiliser industry.’
- ‘But last year's Nobel Prize co-winner for medicine thinks fluoridation is a bad idea.’
- ‘Mr Martin, who supports fluoridation, said the forum would examine alleged links between fluoridation and cancer and osteoporosis.’
- ‘In addition to fluoridation of water supplies, toothpaste and mouthwash also contain added fluoride.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.