One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In 35 years of fluoridation no Irish Government has ever established our total daily fluoride intake from all sources.’
- ‘But last year's Nobel Prize co-winner for medicine thinks fluoridation is a bad idea.’
- ‘In addition to fluoridation of water supplies, toothpaste and mouthwash also contain added fluoride.’
- ‘Fluoride used in water fluoridation is a poison, a toxic by-product of the fertiliser industry.’
- ‘Mr Martin, who supports fluoridation, said the forum would examine alleged links between fluoridation and cancer and osteoporosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.