One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But last year's Nobel Prize co-winner for medicine thinks fluoridation is a bad idea.’
- ‘Mr Martin, who supports fluoridation, said the forum would examine alleged links between fluoridation and cancer and osteoporosis.’
- ‘Fluoride used in water fluoridation is a poison, a toxic by-product of the fertiliser industry.’
- ‘In addition to fluoridation of water supplies, toothpaste and mouthwash also contain added fluoride.’
- ‘In 35 years of fluoridation no Irish Government has ever established our total daily fluoride intake from all sources.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.