One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A layer of a fluidized solid, used in chemical processes and in the efficient burning of coal for power generation.as modifier ‘fluidized bed combustion’
- ‘Additionally, Reineccius suggests looking at using a fluidized bed during processing, which can be used to put a fat coating on the powder to help reduce flavor loss during baking.’
- ‘These include solar and wind projects, gas-fired plants, pulverised-fuel plants, nuclear plants and greenfield fluidised bed combustion technology.’
- ‘Waste in the fluidized bed has direct contact with the bed material, thereby improving the transfer of heat.’
- ‘One aspect of Brown's work includes combustion and gasification in fluidized beds for electric power production.’
- ‘Sarkus is optimistic about the future of fluidized bed combustion as well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.