One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When I looked in the mirror, I was astonished at their size and fluffiness.’
- ‘They are designed to alert us to any fluffiness or grey areas which need human decisions.’
- ‘Because of the inherent fluffiness of the fluffy white bathrobe, you spend an inordinate amount of time snuggling down into it, like a kid in pyjamas waiting to be carried up to bed.’
- ‘It is also unusual for Prokofiev to reflect on external events in his music - the fluffiness of the Classical Symphony, for example, came in 1917, the tumultuous year of the Russian Revolution.’
- ‘I have written several times about the juiciness and flavour to be found in grilled Persian meats and the fluffiness of the Basmati rice served on the side.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.