One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If buildings are being bombarded by suppressive fire, they destruct flowingly like a real building would.’
- ‘Simon adroitly dodges the kick, flowingly stepping to the side.’
- ‘They moved around the floor flowingly, with practiced ease from both of them.’
- ‘Not only are they drinking, but throwing back their heads so the water or juice and go down flowingly.’
- ‘She wore a white scarf, wrapped flowingly over her neck and shoulders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.