One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She wore a white scarf, wrapped flowingly over her neck and shoulders.’
- ‘They moved around the floor flowingly, with practiced ease from both of them.’
- ‘If buildings are being bombarded by suppressive fire, they destruct flowingly like a real building would.’
- ‘Simon adroitly dodges the kick, flowingly stepping to the side.’
- ‘Not only are they drinking, but throwing back their heads so the water or juice and go down flowingly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.