One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A substance prepared from a flowering plant and used therapeutically for its alleged beneficial effects on mood, outlook, etc.
- ‘Use as many of these flower essence remedies as you need.’
- ‘The end result is a flower essence with very high levels of energetic integrity and therapeutic immediacy.’
- ‘It comes from the flower essence tradition developed by Dr. Edward Bach, a British physician and bacteriologist who lived from 1886 to 1936.’
- ‘The flower essence that Paula needed was Hibbertia, which helps to integrate the intellect with the heart and produce a feeling of centredness.’
- ‘Dave also hosted an evening with speakers about flower essence and crystal healing with animals and held a combined session of microchipping, reading and activities with a dog theme at a local Library.’
- ‘In addition, aromatherapy and flower essence therapy embraces a holistic approach by treating the whole person.’
- ‘Gittleman relies on Bach Rescue Remedy, a flower essence formula, to get through her toughest days.’
- ‘How would you like to take a flower essence that cleared negative affirmations held in your energy field, that generations of your family had thought to be true?’
- ‘Along with flower essence therapy, she uses these practices in a self-aware, self-managed way to regain equilibrium and self-integration.’
- ‘She also will be selling vitamins, minerals, flower essences, and homeopathics soon.’
- ‘Ice cream is often a comfort food but, with the addition of flower essence, we could take this to another level, where comfort turns to joy.’
- ‘Here are a few examples of flower essence energies that you can consider interplanting in your specially chosen place for each day.’
- ‘Or use your flower essences, aromatherapy, or the like, for your programming.’
- ‘It makes sense, then, that the healing arts of aromatherapy and flower essences have become as popular as they are.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.