One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A substance prepared from a flowering plant and used therapeutically for its alleged beneficial effects on mood, outlook, etc.
- ‘The end result is a flower essence with very high levels of energetic integrity and therapeutic immediacy.’
- ‘It comes from the flower essence tradition developed by Dr. Edward Bach, a British physician and bacteriologist who lived from 1886 to 1936.’
- ‘Or use your flower essences, aromatherapy, or the like, for your programming.’
- ‘Gittleman relies on Bach Rescue Remedy, a flower essence formula, to get through her toughest days.’
- ‘Dave also hosted an evening with speakers about flower essence and crystal healing with animals and held a combined session of microchipping, reading and activities with a dog theme at a local Library.’
- ‘How would you like to take a flower essence that cleared negative affirmations held in your energy field, that generations of your family had thought to be true?’
- ‘It makes sense, then, that the healing arts of aromatherapy and flower essences have become as popular as they are.’
- ‘Here are a few examples of flower essence energies that you can consider interplanting in your specially chosen place for each day.’
- ‘She also will be selling vitamins, minerals, flower essences, and homeopathics soon.’
- ‘The flower essence that Paula needed was Hibbertia, which helps to integrate the intellect with the heart and produce a feeling of centredness.’
- ‘Ice cream is often a comfort food but, with the addition of flower essence, we could take this to another level, where comfort turns to joy.’
- ‘In addition, aromatherapy and flower essence therapy embraces a holistic approach by treating the whole person.’
- ‘Along with flower essence therapy, she uses these practices in a self-aware, self-managed way to regain equilibrium and self-integration.’
- ‘Use as many of these flower essence remedies as you need.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.