One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A hippie who wore flowers as symbols of peace and love.‘former flower children who try to relive their '60s drug-induced fantasies’
- ‘Many of these young adults are the sons and daughters of the hippies, children of the flower children.’
- ‘The field was filled with every race of persons found on the planet, flower children, hippies, and people there just there for the music.’
- ‘Think back to the late 1960s to early 1970s era of flower children or hippies.’
- ‘Hippies and flower children were reluctantly approaching middle age, and the whole hippie culture was fading into history.’
- ‘It gave flower children and hippies the courage to live differently.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.