One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's just in my blood now and floristry took me travelling around the world in the end.’
- ‘I passionately believe that floristry is art for everyone.’
- ‘But where else can you find art galleries, wonderful clothes, antiques, home design, exquisite floristry and all with free parking?’
- ‘It offers specialist courses in agriculture, animal management, equine, horticulture, garden design, floristry and wildlife, game and conservation management.’
- ‘He told her she'd have to throw out the seven arrangements she had produced that morning if she wanted to avoid a $250 citation for practicing floristry without a license.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.