One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is the Mecca for horticulturists, especially floriculturists.’
- ‘‘An exotic, exclusive romantic flower which is the symbol of long life,’ is how the anthurium has been described by floriculturists.’
- ‘Pushpak International, floriculturists in Jayanagar, export roses, carnations and birds of paradise to Italy, England, Japan, Iraq, Iran and Singapore.’
- ‘Undeterred by the heat of the by-elections and VIP cars rushing by, this group of floriculturists in Thumbakkam continues with its work.’
- ‘Potential health hazards for acute and chronic effects in floriculturists and commercial florists constantly exposed to contaminated cut flowers have been reported.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.