One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For one thing, there was not an ounce of flirtatiousness in his tone whatsoever.’
- ‘I whacked his arm at his playful flirtatiousness, actually starting to consider that maybe Connor had not been winding me up earlier.’
- ‘Her eyes became a tumult of lascivious flirtatiousness and her lips went all rude.’
- ‘The instructions are proposals, invitations - but there's undoubtedly an element of flirtatiousness and temptation in what I propose - people have to make their choices about what they'll do and what they won't do.’
- ‘Gerald's moral as well as more conventional education is put in the hands of three very different young men, two of whom are more distracted by Margot's flirtatiousness than by Gerald's zoological enthusiasm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.