One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Brushing her brunette locks against her soft-skinned shoulders, she swayed her beautiful head flirtatiously - swaying quite a lot, it has to be said - as she indulged me in the briefest of conversation.’
- ‘Such are his skills at flirtatiously demonstrating exactly what he means that we communicate effortlessly.’
- ‘I said flirtatiously, ‘You know that tickles!’’
- ‘I was trying to get into the VIP room at a club recently and this guy blocked my way, really flirtatiously.’
- ‘Skittle-shaped and with brown eyes twinkling, he jabbers away almost flirtatiously, a testament to the extraordinary energy that he invests in everything.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.