One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1another term for linseed
- ‘Healthy fats - the omegas - can be found in flaxseed oil, flaxseeds and cold-water fish such as salmon or tuna.’
- ‘Eat walnuts, freshly ground flaxseeds or flaxseed oil and soy foods.’
- ‘Ground flaxseed is available at health food stores.’
- ‘It appears that as little as one tablespoon of ground flaxseed a day could help protect against breast cancer.’
- ‘Stir in half the whole wheat flour, oil, sunflower seeds, flaxseed, salt and ginger.’
- 1.1 A pupa of the Hessian fly, which resembles a seed of flax.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.